Monday, April 4, 2016

College scholarships for a writer? (read details, please)?


Hey guys! :)

Does anyone know of a company that might be willing to give a scholarship to a writer? I just recently turned 18 years old and I've self-published 23 books since late 2012. I wrote them all, and they're available online (Books A Million, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Audible & many other places) as well as in an indie bookstore. In print, Kindle, and audio versions. My question is can anyone think of a company that might be willing to give a college scholarship for this? I've done what I always do… I went straight to Google! But I couldn't find anything that remotely answered this question. :P

If it helps, the books are mostly Christian Teen Fiction and I've been homeschooled all my life.

Thanks so much! :)

Read more: College scholarships for a writer? (read details, please)?