Saturday, April 23, 2016

Is this moving too fast? Physically and emotionally… Help?!


So this guy started texting me about 4 1/2 weeks ago because he needed a prom date so that's how it started it. It started slow basic conversation than he added me on smapchat Instagram Twitter and all. We started snapping (this was over our spring break) and eventually he said we should meet before our break ends. We went to a movie and I forced my friends to come along so I wasn't alone and I thought it was awk but I guess he didn't cuz eventually he asked me on another date (we went to Barnes and noble I made my friends go meet us there than he drove me home and tried to kiss me (I sorta ran away because I never kissed someone before

Read more: Is this moving too fast? Physically and emotionally… Help?!