Sunday, September 30, 2012

What's the dress code at Barnes and Noble?

I'm going to apply there, and I was wondering what the dress code for employees are. What would I have to wear to work? Being a good girl, I don't have piercings, or unique colored hair, or tattoos or anything, so I dont have to worry about that.

When I go in to turn in my app I want I make sure that I look up to standard to them so maybe I'll stick out a little bit, so I was thinking of wearing a polo (buttoned to the top!) under a cardigan and a nice pair of jeans, and my hair french braided. I'm a 17-year-old girl by the way. I would dress much nicer than that if do get an interview tho.

Do you think that's a good idea?
Added (1). Whenever I can go, there's only guys working the book sales. All the girls work at the Starbucks.
Added (2). Whenever I go only men are working the book sales, it seems the women all work at the Starbucks, which has different dress code
>>> What's the dress code at Barnes and Noble?