Monday, October 8, 2012

Best Ereader for a Senior Citizen?

Im looking into getting my grandma an e-reader for christmas. She reads ALOT and she is limited to being able to go out and buy anymore physical books. But I cant get a straight forward review on what would be the best in terms of her sake. Most of them just say its your personal preference, but its not for me.so I cant decide that way. I have played with them all and I just dont know… Im leaning more towards the Nook, because of the little touch screen thing at the bottom seems like it shows large buttons and its easy to learn, and she likes Chess which it has.but She has vision problems, and lives on her own far away from me so she would need something she could learn without much help. What is the best in your opinion in terms of simplicity of course, has the best options or layout for her to be able to see and read the best. And most of all keep in mind she reads alot so it needs to have a decent size store pref.of free books before she starts buying. And has a decent price tag. =)

I like the Literati too, but it seems more difficult and the stores that sell them dont have an actual one you can play with, just a hit the button and this is its review. =/ so idk?

Any opinions help, and feel free to let me know why you think its the best for a Senior. Idc if it has the best Cnet "Ratings" or is top of the line Brand. Doesnt have to be nothing special… Just which is the best for someone of elderly age and will get the job of reading easily done.
>>> Best Ereader for a Senior Citizen?