Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Can I legally sell pictures that I take, of other businesses buildings (and Logo)?

This is the 2nd question I've posted, and I'm beating around the bush of giving out my exact business idea.

If it were a still photo, or video, that I SHOT, could I in turn make money off my photography, even if what is pictured is not mine.

Along with the photo/video, I would include my input (good or bad) about their building/structure/logo.

The BIGGEST example I could think of, could APPLE sue me if I sold a photo of their building, which included their logo? or that photo was the cover of a Book I intended to sell at Barnes & Noble? B-U-T, I took the picture, in a public place.

References/Resources would be a huge help! Thank you very much!
>>> Can I legally sell pictures that I take, of other businesses buildings (and Logo)?