Monday, October 1, 2012

Do you recommend me to read the Host by Stephanie Meyer?

I read a lot! A few days ago I was at Barnes and Nobles… (As usual) and I saw the Host. I really don't know if i should read it or not. I read all types of books except for science fiction as in aliens coming to earth and stuff. I am not saying all science fiction is like that I just don't like reading books about like aliens coming to earth. I have read the Harry potter series, Iron fey series, Hunger games, The darkest Powers trilogy, Twilight saga, Miss Peregrines home for peculiar children, anything by Sarah Dessan, Evermore, Smile, Phantom of the opera, The man in the iron mask, To kill mockingbird, three musketeers, cleopatra's daughter, the goddess test, matched, delirium, mortal instrument series, series of unfortunate events, firelight, and these are just a couple of books i thought of at the top of my head.

I read mainly historical fiction, realistic fiction, paranormal fiction, fiction in general, and i read a bit of science fiction as long as it doesn't involve aliens. Please tell me if you think this is a great book to read or not. THANK YOU!!! :)
>>> Do you recommend me to read the Host by Stephanie Meyer?