Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Does this make me a nerd?

I always get called a nerd and sometimes it bothers me. I mean I'm 21 years old, I have a good life, job, and an amazing boyfriend. I'm very girly I love doing my hair and all that stuff. And I love anything pink :) But then I also love video games, mainly world of Warcraft. I also spend a good part of my time reading.It's to the point where (I have an apartment with my sister) I used up all my space on our book shelves and so I asked my boyfriend for a nook for Christmas in an effort to start storing my books more efficiently. But the thing is, Christmas is still 2 months away and I'm already making a huge list of books I want to download on the Nook… I really feel like a nerd I mean who makes a book list!!! Or is this normal and I'm just paranoid
>>> Does this make me a nerd?