Monday, October 8, 2012

I feel like running away >.>?

I'm 16 and I'm the youngest child left in my family. I live in a house with my 3 older brothers (Their my half brother 2 have the same mom and the other had the same dad so basically im what they call the "little princess") my mom and my father in New York.My brothers smoke weed and they go in the backyard to smoke it and when they come in you can smell it all through out the house.My mom and dad go fed up with that and changes the locks on the door so they cant go out there and smoke anymore. Right now their trying to get them out of the house because their all in their mid-20 and one is almost 30. I'm the little messenger to all of them.My brothers want me to tell them what my mom and dad be saying about them and then my mom and dad get mad because they say I should have never to him. One of my brothers that the closest to me told me something and I asked my mom a question about it but I didnt tell her that he said it. Then the next day I'm talking to him and my dad comes down the stairs and starts yelling at him saying how could he say that to me and all this next ***.So I go yelling at my mother like you know how my dad is already like wtf. Then 2 of my brothers had this big conversation while my mom was upstairs and my dad was at work and the one that has the same mom as me was like he hates my dad so much and if he was getting beat up in the streets he wouldn't even care he was just keep walking and he said my dad is a liar which kind of hurt my feeling and the other one that no related to my mom was like my parents should have never brought them to america and that my parents was trying to kick them out and they not going about it right and so on. And it really got me mad and everyone still asking me questions about everything and now that I'm not telling them all of them want to say I'm picking sides which I'm not because I'm not telling nobody anything anymore. I tried to move in by mr grandma who lives about 5-10 blocks away from us but my other family & my mom and dad was like I cant go because my grandma just retire and she enjoying life now because she done raised all her kids she dont need no more kids to raise and also that she concentrating on my little cousin who has adhd and doesnt listen to people very well. I dont have no one to talk because I dont want to be all over my friends with all my drama.My father is a control freak because he wont let me use face book anymore, I wont have a fone for two more days, my iPod broke because the left side lost sensitivity and my nook is dead because the charger broke and I have no idea when my mom taking me to buy a new one and she gets mad when I use her phone so I cant call nobody. They dont let me go out any more because of people getting raped and shot and because somebody jumped through the train tracks onto the street and died. What should I do?
Added (1). To Tamir, I'm a girl #1 and I know im not ready to live on my own but I'm tired of all the arguements and being stuck in the house with people who fight every damn day. Basically I need a break of everyone in my house.
>>> I feel like running away >.>?