Sunday, October 7, 2012

I got fired from my first job, will I ever get hired?

My first job was at Dunkin' Donuts, and I got fired for something I didn't do after a mere 4 months.

After that, I held 2 paying jobs, but they both were temporary/seasonal. Those 2 jobs didn't know I got fired though upon hiring.

After a whole year since Dunkin' Donuts, I've yet to get a permanent part-time job. I've applied to Subway, Stop & Shop, 3 Petsmart stores, Burger King, 3 Petco stores, a different Dunkin' Donuts restaurant, Papa Gino's, Whole Foods, 2 CVS stores, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Barnes & Nobles, Home Goods, my local bank that I had a connection in, and several others I can't think of.

I was able to get 2 interviews at one Petsmart store but they didn't want me, and an interview at Bed Bath, but they never called me back after the first interview.

Why can't I get a job? Where am I suppose to make money? I have college loans to pay. Please give me some suggestions. I'm 18 years old.
Added (1). Also keep in mind all of those stores I applied to WERE hiring and still are…
>>> I got fired from my first job, will I ever get hired?