Saturday, May 11, 2013

Identity Crisis - What the heck am I?

Okay so I'm suffering from a identity crisis… I don't know who it what I am!!! So I wanna know am I preppy artistic a Jock emo punk Goth book work??? I'm into music I play violin I sing and I listen yo Avril Lavigne Paramore Katy Perry Kelly Clarkson Taylor Swift the Cab really a wide variety but not rap or hard rock … I love art too!!! Painting drawing sketching sculpting even coloring but I think way to much!!! I love reading fictional nooks about teen romance and paranormal love ( twilight- shiver) or fictional fantasies (Harry Potter) and even action filled love (hunger games) I'm also big on creative writing like I'm always thinking of book ideas looking for good reads and always writing sometimes poetry or song lyrics. I'm considered girly too. Because I love pink black and white having nice hair looking my vest. But I don't think of myself as girly I mean I like getting dirty chasing the guys making jokes and just being weird. The only sports I like ate football but just watching but it's not really my thing. I really wanna be a cheer leader but that's all really. I'm super organized!!! I love putting stuff together helping others and planning and coordinating I love decorating and putting stuff together :) I'm not site who i am really so I'm begging you… please label me am I preppy sporty emo punk Goth nerdy artistic what am I and explain how and give me tips on how I can help myself show who I really am???:) please and thank you ♥

См. статью: Identity Crisis - What the heck am I?