Thursday, October 4, 2012

If a place requires a drug test, will they say so on the application or at the interview?

I mean pre-employment, not random.

Yesterday I had a group interview at Barnes and Noble. And I actually think it went really well.
I was just wondering if they would have mentioned anything about a drug test during the interview?
Because they didn't. They just said they would call us back this week and tell us whether or not we got the job.
In case any of you are wondering, I am currently 100% clean of drugs. I dont even use drugs; i just smoke pot on occasion.

So do you think they would have mentioned something at the interview?
The position is cashiering and working the cafe as a seasonal part time job.
Thanks everyone.
Added (1). Just answer the question.
>>> If a place requires a drug test, will they say so on the application or at the interview?