Saturday, October 6, 2012

Is Pumpkin Spice Latte good?

I don't generally like coffee so i usually buy coffee with flavor such as a Vanilla Capppunio.In fact, it''s the only coffee flavored beverage i usually drink. I tried the white chocalate mocha when i was on my way to New York.It tasted delicious. I loved it. I like anything vanilla flavored coffee drinks.It's the fall and i like anything pumpkin spice.It screams fall. I'm going to the mall today with a friend and the mall contains barnes & noble & inside it they have starbucks. I really want to try the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Does Starbucks let you give a taste cup for each flavor your afraid to try. How much does a small pumkin spice latte cost.Do you taste more of the pumpkin spice than coffee.Is it bitter or sweet.
>>> Is Pumpkin Spice Latte good?