Monday, October 1, 2012

Lost cat in old basement of house, should I go after it?

I just adopted this cat a week ago, and it was adjusting beautifully. Yesterday night, my roommates weren't careful and they accidently let the cat into the basement when they opened the door--it just scooted past them.

I've looked around the basement, but since it's an old house that is being rented out to different groups of people so there are weird nook and crannies. The scariest one being, a 4x8 feet narrow passage covered in cobwebs leading into the foundations of the house. I am FAIRLY certain the cat went in there, but I'm not sure if it's safe for me to go in after it. I'm not sure what I should do: go in after it? Wait it out? I'm worried that it's hurt or something.It usually comes when I call it.
>>> Lost cat in old basement of house, should I go after it?