Friday, October 26, 2012

White powder identification test?

My boyfriend and I recently moved into a new apartment.It had been previously rented by a hoarder for 20+ years, but it was cleaned so well noone would know unless they were friends with the custodian staff. Making small talk one day, the nice lady who had cleaned it before we moved in said there was a ton of white powder everywhere and she had cleaned it all up. Today, I found a whole bunch of this powder, and she truly ment it was everywhere. I found it on top of the mirror border, inside the sliding mirror tracks, and every nook and cranny. I want to find out what this powder is, is it baby powder, flour? What is this! I want to know so I can clean it out as best as I can without getting sick from inhaling it. Are there any tests that I can do to see what it is? I do know for sure it's not any sort of drug bc if it was I'd be filthy rich theres so much of it. Has anyone else had this kind of experience before?
>>> White powder identification test?