Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Who has read The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling?

I just bought it on my NOOK device and it was a wonderful read, but I still haven't finished it yet. I still prefer Harry Potter even more.

Q: Has anyone notice the similarities between Barry Fairbrother and Harry Potter himself? Think about it.

1. Barry rhymes with Harry.

2. Barry has been married for nineteen years and Harry defeated Vol-You-Know-Who for nineteen years. There's a reason why Jo Rowling used 19 instead of a simple number like 15 or 20.

3. They both have four children.

See the similarities? But there could be a hint in the book of what happens after thd Deathly Hallows epilogue like Harry actually died or something and a new revelations starts.

Am I the only one getting this?
>>> Who has read The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling?