Sunday, November 4, 2012

Best E-Reader/Tablet? - 1

I am looking for a tablet/reader that is really good. I generally want one that I can download books and magazines in color, surf the internet, and download apps. (I'm not a "techy" person, so points that I listed are most important to me). I am not interested in paying $300 plus for an iPad or iPad mini at this time.Is there any other tablet that would do the functions I am looking for?

Ps.
I'm in between the Kindle HD and the Nook HD but am open to anyone that fits my needs.

PPs. I wold really like fast internet/connection too (if possible).

When answering, can you tell me why you chose that answer and the specs of the product you chose?

Much is appreciated, thank you!!!
Added (1). In addition, I don't want the table to "replace" my laptop per se. Just would like to have something that is a little more convenient than having to fire up my laptop when I need to search for something. (I use my iPhone for searching quite often at this point… )
>>> Best E-Reader/Tablet? - 1