Friday, November 30, 2012

Doesn't turkish tea taste great? I heard about it a couple of yrs ago!

Some blondie on palmdale blvd and 10th west that was headed to a local book shop(barnes&nobles?)
told me about it that day. She had massive tatas and was a bit on the heavy side but thats not the point.
she met me earlier that day like 3 hrs before so when i bumped into her again she's like are u the same guy i spoke to earlier? Cause it was very dark the second time i came across her.so basically right in the middle of 10th st near the bookstore she goes into a 20 minute discussion extolling the virtues of turkish tea! She seemed like an intellectual.anyways i left with her cell number that i put in my phone but somehow got deleted so i lost it.but the thing about turkey really left an impression on me. Wouldn't this be a nice place to visit with its nice beaches and turkish tea.i heard they produce some cool shotguns.like the yildiz from silah sinayi.
>>> Doesn't turkish tea taste great? I heard about it a couple of yrs ago!