Sunday, November 18, 2012

Looking for a 200-250$ Tablet?

So I'm looking for a Tablet I've been looking at The Kindle, Nexus 7 and this Polaroid Tablet.
Mostly I'm looking for a Tablet where I can use Gift Cards/Cash Cards like for Google Play.iTunes these are just examples.
I don't want an iPad because of the lack of specs I've heard they had compared to the others and the price.

I'm looking for a Tablet that can probably play many of the Apps out there right now and pretty much some of the high graphic ones like SHADOWGUN, Infinity Blade and A Bard's Tale I know the last one is old but it has 3D graphics.
(I have a huge addiction to Temple Run)

I want one so I can watch Netflix on it I usually only use my Wii for Netflix.

My Mom has a Nook Color which seems pretty good except the touch screen usually doesn't respond when playing a movie or show on Netflix. Usually she has to reboot or go to home and go to the menu with all the Apps listed and click on Netflix from there.

I've also been looking at a iPod Touch but since I've been told I'd need a 16GB or higher which is like 200$ or 195$ on Amazon.

Unless you can buy Apps from the Amazon store and put them on any other Device other then a Kindle and this is just on the Amazon Website I'll probably have to go for a Nexus 7 but I'm hoping some of you guys have different options.

TLDR: Looking for a Tablet, Plays most of the apps out today, Netflix, Good Memory Size, A Good Battery size. Able to buy apps with Cash Cards or Gift Cards I don't own a debit/credit card.
>>> Looking for a 200-250$ Tablet?