Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nook Color vs Nook Simple Touch.with Glowlight-for Christmas?

Hi--
First off… what is the difference bweteen the two? Pros and cons? Do not just copy and paste the details from B&N… give me your input! Which is better? For books? Apps? Web? Wifi? Or is Kindle better? Why?

Also… I am wondering because my mom keeps asking what I want for Christmas… we are kind of tight on money… but this is pretty much all I am asking for except for some little things. How can I drop hints without being obvious? I mean… my mum has never like e-readers and stuff--she says they take away from the book, but seriously I would never give up paper books for an e-reader… I would use both. The nook would just be for books i need that i cant find anywhere… gifts (like e-books), etc.

Thanks!
>>> Nook Color vs Nook Simple Touch.with Glowlight-for Christmas?