Tuesday, February 4, 2014

How to get people to stop asking to borrow my things?

First of all, I do not like confrontation and will walk a mile out of my way just to avoid doing so. Second, of all, I absolutely abhor people who ask me to let them to use my things and it doesn't start or stop with just some little thing. I don't want them to ask me for anything but as it turns out someone always asks to borrow my ink pens, my books, and even my laptop or nook. I work hard for the things that I have and I take very good care of them. Other people don't care how they treat them because they didn't have to pay for them and I get so torn up every time they ask but I don't want to come off sounding as if I'm stingy although in some respects, I know that I am but I just want for people to understand that I don't even want to be asked. So how can I get them to stop? I just don't get the entitlement that people have these days to other people's things. I never ask to borrow anything from anybody and this is the very reason why.

Читать далее: How to get people to stop asking to borrow my things?