Friday, November 16, 2012

Teach Me About Tablets?

I own a 4th generation Ipod at the moment and the downfalls of it is it's all I need but in too small of size. I'm looking to find something same price ($200 less or slightly more) that has these same functions as the Ipod: Camera, Screenshot, Apps, Music, and to not be limited on the texting apps, I love them!)
I wouldn't mind, actually would love if reading books were included.
I owned the Kindle Fire; RETURNED…
I owned the Nook Tablet; Not to much to complain about except I wanted to upgrade to Nook Color.
I owned the Nook Color; Nothing to complain about except I wanted something with a camera and texting apps that worked.
So, that's where the small-sized Ipod came in.
Please make a list of Tablets you know/researched that would be great to consider/have.
Teach me about what they can do, or I can search them up on Best Buy.

Please help! I'd like to decide by tomorrow. Thanks.
>>> Teach Me About Tablets?