Friday, November 16, 2012

I considering buying a nook, how do i get wifi?

I considering buying a nook e-reader. Anyway Im not good with computers so please use 'SMALL" terms. I already have a "modem" i think its called. You know where you plug my ancient computer into to and the phone, and i believe cable..not sure. Its Comcast "Ubee" if that helps. Anyway i want to be able to be able to go on the internet on my nook at home. What will I buy? What do i do? Maybe I can take the wifi on the go (I really want it at home-but on the go will be a bonus).I just want to know how i can get wifi or internet for CHEAP no more than 20-50 bucks (It pained me to say 50) and I just want a once for all pay.So, no month to month. That will be ideal. Hopefully I gave ya enough information to answer my question.

THE QUESTION IN SIMPLIFIED FORM

How do I get wireless internet for my home and\or outside my home. Cheap answers appreciated.No more than 50 bucks and I would like it if it isn't month to month.

I don't plan on using a lot of "data" either if that helps

http://www.booksamillion.com/nook?DDTN=eBooks&DDLN=NOOK&id=5473607683638 *IM CONSIDERING THE NOOK SIMPLE TOUCH WITH GLOWLIGHT OR THE NOOK TABLET (lowest data offered)

yes,I already posted this question. I don't mean to spam I trying it in different categories
>>> I considering buying a nook, how do i get wifi?