Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Time Estimate for Spanish version of Twilight?

Today, at the nearest Barnes & Noble, I bought a copy of the Spanish version of Twilight, and, since I know very little Spanish, a copy of the Spanish for Dummies All-in-One, which has all of their Spanish material. I'd like a reasonable estimate of how long it will take me before I'll be able to read my Spanish version of Twilight and get the gist of it. I'll probably study for an hour or so per day (probably two hours for the rest of this week, since I don't have to be at school or work considering Thanksgiving). Also, I should mention that Spanish will not be the first foreign language for me to take on, as my French is currently lower to medium conversational level (and improving because of my school's good French program, and the amount of outside study I do.)
Added (1). Just to clarify, I'm not going to even attempt to read my Spanish Twilight until I have fairly firm grasp of basic Spanish (which I'm hoping to gain from the Spanish for Dummies).
>>> Time Estimate for Spanish version of Twilight?