Thursday, November 22, 2012

What is the big deal with the ebook series Child of a Crackhead?

I've heard lots of people saying this is a fantastic series, and websites such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Goodreads are giving it 4.5/5 stars.
But then I've read excerpts from the book and I have no idea what everyone is hyping about. The writer is obviously inexperienced and doesn't know how to construct a story. The grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors are abundant, and the plot doesn't even move forward well at all.
So what is everyone so excited about? Am I missing something?
I just feel a bit confused here… because only a few online reviews I read mentioned "some grammar errors" - and if these reviews are accurate to the observations of the readers, we have a serious problem here.
>>> What is the big deal with the ebook series Child of a Crackhead?