Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What to do? o9a cursed me?

A while back I was young and stupid, and being into alot of satanic music and people, I received a msg on facebook explaining how this one user wanted my soul, and set a "curse" to make my life ***, he did however tell me the rituals he was using on me are ancient and sacred that he learned around the world. He then had written me a letter in ancient latin with some seals and what not, me myself I had done the evokaction to satan from anton le veys book the satanic bible so I was really stupid back then not understanding magick, but I do now, and would like some help on what to do. The guy had said he was a member of the order of nine angle, a year later last year i believe one of my close friends introduced me into the theory and philosophy of the o9a so i decided to join the order, as now i am 17 i joined in hopes of understanding why he wanted my soul, and how to unhex my self. A stupid thing to do yes, I pretty much chained myself down to enki wich i should have stayed a free spirit and not join anything. A close friend of mine is a witch doctor and told me the best thing to do is a banishing ritual from moses 6th and 7th nooks of moses and a psamls from there too, I do now understand the use of incense and crystals and rocks. If there is anything that any intellectual/spiritual being can give me advise on what to do, and please refrain from telling me to repent to the lord jesus cuz i dont believe in that
>>> What to do? o9a cursed me?