Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I can not get rid of fleas! Help, I'm at my wits end!

We noticed a flea infestation in our home and on our INDOOR cat about 3 weeks ago. Since then, we have bombed every room, vacuumed every nook and cranny, sprayed all our carpets with pyrethrin, bathed the cat twice, washed everything we own, and treated the cat with frontline. We vacuum every day, and brush the cat with a flea comb. Then, a few days ago I noticed more bites on my legs. When I combed the cat, I found 10 vibrant jumping fleas.So, we bombed, sprayed, cleaned our house again and bathed the cat in flea shampoo. I am still finding many fleas on him! What else are we to do? I do think I can afford to keep treating my home or my cat. Please help!
>>> I can not get rid of fleas! Help, I'm at my wits end!