Thursday, November 22, 2012

Where can you get those puzzle ornaments?

I want to get my sister a puzzle ornament or whatever they are called for christmas. I have been given more ornaments over the years so she is always a little sad when I have more to put on the tree than she does. I was hoping to start a tradition of giving her a puzzle ornament.My grandma has given me three or four in the past few years and it is a blast to put them together. I want to get one for each of us and put them together together.It will also be a way for us to spend some time together.My grandma told me she gets them at barnes and noble but I looked online and couldnt really see that big of a selection that I was hoping for. I want a christmas themed one. Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving!
>>> Where can you get those puzzle ornaments?