Monday, November 12, 2012

Which one is better: Kindle HD or Nook Tablet?

My mom is going to get me a tablet for Christmas, possibly the Kindle HD. The 200 dollar one.So before she even goes to buy it I'd like to know which one of these two are better. Here are my questions that I'd like to have answered please and thank you. :)
1.Is there a microphone?
2.Is there a webcam?
3. Can I download Amazon Kindle books onto the Nook?
4. Can I add an SD card for more memory?
5. How much memory does the Kindle Fire and the Nook tablet have?
6. Can I download apps from the Amazon Kindle store onto the Nook?
7. Can I download text books in eBook format onto both of them?
8.Is there a camera on it for taking pictures?
9. How is the WiFi connection?
10. Which one do you prefer personally? :)
>>> Which one is better: Kindle HD or Nook Tablet?