Thursday, December 20, 2012

How does Fifty Shades Freed end?

I read the first book and almost done with the second. The books are horribly written, the plot is non-existent. The characters are predictable and upsetting.It is a big burden trying to finish this second book. I hate starting a book and not finishing it, so I am forcing myself to finish the last 100 pages. Anyway, even though I bought the third book (Fifty Shades Freed) on my Nook, I know I won't be reading it.

Will someone please be kind enough to share what happens in book three? I'm interested in knowing what happens to the relationship. I just don't feel like reading recycled sentences like "We aim to please" and "his lips turned into a grim line" over and over again.

"Laters, baby."
>>> How does Fifty Shades Freed end?