Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Should I ask for a Nook or Kindle?

Hello! I think this is what I'll put on my Christmas list this year. I'm an avid reader, and for Christmas, I generally just ask for books. But I also can see some problems with this situation, so I'll cover all bases. I'm in high school, and between books needed for in-class reading, required reading, and personal books, my backpack is stretched to the limit. I think a Nook or Kindle would really help in sizing down my load. (My backpack has a 'iPad slot' in it, designed to carry an iPad, so I could put it in there) I would be getting the older Nooks/Kindles, not the new $299 ones. Also, I think this would be a good investment as I am a person who read all the Harry Potters in a month, Percy Jackson in a week, and Inheritance in three days. Just a few major questions:

Which is better for simple reading, Nook or Kindle?

Which do you prefer over all?

As a bonus, do they have games on it?
>>> Should I ask for a Nook or Kindle?