Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Which is better Nook Tablet or Nook Simple Touch or Kindle Fire?

I'm getting a nook/kindle for Christmas and I don't know which one to get. I'd like to have wifi access (email, facebook, etc.). I'd like to be able to upload books off my mac at home and borrow books/audiobooks from the public library.It would also be great if I could buy/upload music onto the device.

Online it says that the Simple Touch has wifi but no browsing? How does that work? Can I access email and all? It does have a glowlight and screen protection which is good! No audio… so no music and no password protection.

The Nook tablet has wifi and browsing but no glowlight or screen protection! I could get the screen protection separate but still no built in glowlight.It does have password protection, however.

Kindle fire is similar to the tablet…

Help me!!! I can't quite figure out which one to chose… I'm leaning toward the Nook Tablet but would like some help, please!!!

Also, how does the wifi work on the kindle fire and nook touch? How do I pay for it? Do I have to pay for it monthly? Where can I access it? Can I access it at home?
>>> Which is better Nook Tablet or Nook Simple Touch or Kindle Fire?