Friday, December 21, 2012

Should I have gotten in trouble for this?

Okay second hour we had an announcement about the Sandy Nook Shooting, and to tell the truth I knew nothing about the shooting. We were supposed to have a moment of silence for all who had perished in it. During the middle of the moment, a friend of mine sitting next me goes "Quack", me and another friend who was sitting on the other side of my first friend couldn't help ourselves, and we started laughing. I knew it wasn't funny, and I shouldn't have laughed, but I couldn't help myself! And then one of the tutors comes up to me and Wes, and starts yelling at us saying how we shouldn't have laughed at such a serious issue. I don't know anything about the shooting. I go, "I'm sorry, Jordan made us laugh." And she goes "Whatever," and walks off. Again, I knew it wasn't funny, and I shouldn't have laughed, but I couldn't help myself.
>>> Should I have gotten in trouble for this?