Saturday, December 29, 2012

What 7 inch tablet should I buy?

I was looking at the nexus 7 for its pure android 4.2 and its HSPA+ capability, the Nook HD for its screen, microSD slot and battery life and the Kindle Fire HD for the content, but if there are other tablets suited to my needs please mention them.

I will primarily use it on the go, instead of bringing my bulky laptop for decent screen size web browsing and fast connectivity. I like personalizing my devices but not to a large extent. Also I have had an iPod Touch since 2009 and I've downloaded lots of apps with it.

It will also be used for movies, music (maybe) and reading. I want it to be light, thin and portable. If a 9inch tablet does all those things, great, but after a bit of research I fing 7 inch tablets are king of that market.

Anyway thanks, in advance, for your help!
>>> What 7 inch tablet should I buy?