Saturday, December 29, 2012

Where would be a good first place to work to earn this amount of money?

I'm planning a trip with friends for senior graduation which will cost about $1, 500. I'm currently a sophomore so I want to get a job so I can pay for the trip. The only problem is I have never had a job before and don't know where to start. I would like to work at Barnes and nobles but it may not be reasonable because it's a sort of long drive and I don't know how much they'd pay a 16 year old who would only work part time in the summer. There's a small bakery/fresh produce place near my house that I could work at too. I just wanted to get an input from others on where a good place to work might be. I also want safe environment conditions so big retail stores may be out of the question. What are some good places to work to earn this money? I would also save some money on the side. Thanks and please no rude comments!
>>> Where would be a good first place to work to earn this amount of money?