Monday, December 31, 2012

What are some fun things to do this summer?

I'm turning 14 this summer, and I'm so excited! Last summer I broke my wrist so my summer ended early and I didn't get to finish It with a bunch of fun activities! Before I broke my wrist I biked all over town with my best friend and I'm expecting to do the same this year.So here's the guidelines for myself: I can bike to a pool, and multiple schools, one high school one middle school one elementary. The middle school has a tennis court you can assess and the elementary school has a baseball field. I can bike to a pool, multiple stores (target, Fred Meyers, Barnes and Noble, michaels, bed bath and beyond, baskin Robbins etc.) a movie theatre, and my best friends house. I'm guessing these are all within A range of 5 miles of my house.So, what is a list of fun things to do this summer?
>>> What are some fun things to do this summer?