Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Which is better: Nook or Kindle? - 2

I want to get an ebook reader but I'm torn between getting a nook or a kindle. I would get the most basic model or the ones that let you read in the dark with the attached light (Kindle/Kindle paperwhite or Nook simple touch/Nook simple touch with glowlight). I am trying to figure out which one gives me the most options in terms of getting books mostly, but any other input would be great. Oh, I don't know if this matters but I have an android phone and have a couple books on there which I downloaded from the google books. I would like to be able to transfer these to whichever reader I get.

I am NOT looking into getting a tablet, I just want this for books (an I guess some newspapers and magazines would be cool too)
>>> Which is better: Nook or Kindle? - 2