Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Why do my sibblings get everything?

I'm the oldest in the family and my 2 sibblings seem to get everything. For some background I'm 14, my sister is 12 and my brother is 9. I have so many chores to do like vacuuming, cleaning th bathroom, the kitchen, dishes, laundry, trash. They don have single chore. Another example, I could watch family guy, souh park, etc. ( very thankful I even get to say the name of the shows). They got to see it when they were in 3rd grade and 6th, not 8th like me last year. When I started playing COD my bro could play it at 8 years old, not me at 13 last year. I've had to buy everything, my skateboard, iPod, and Airsoft guns. They both got Nook tablets and iPod Nanos. I got a pack of Sweedish Fish. I got my phone in 6th grade. They got theirs in 2nd and 4th. They hav touch screens, I still have the flip phone.It seems I never get any respect. Everyone thi is my sisters older because she's taller.My brother is "Too Cute". I don't want to seem selfish or anything, but I just feel I never get any respect, at home, school, or anywhere really. Does anyone have anything that could help me?
>>> Why do my sibblings get everything?