Friday, January 25, 2013

Help in transferring ebook to nook with glow light?

I'm having some problems figuring out how to put ebooks into my nook. This is what I have so far:

1. I downloaded the ebook onto my NOOK study application (I have a macbook pro).
2. I can read the book on NOOK study. However when I go to finder --> documents --> My Barnes & Noble eBooks --> and then the PDF document of the book, I find that when I open the PDF, it's empty… None of the pages have anything written on it.
3. I've also tried copying that PDF file to my NOOK directly (I hooked it up to my computer via USB). When I try to "read" it on my actual NOOK, it just says "Error Dialog: User not activated".

I'm not very good with transferring files to my NOOK because I've always bought my books on my NOOK itself.It'd be really great if you can explain step-by-step how to pretty much do everything. Thank you!
>>> Help in transferring ebook to nook with glow light?