Monday, January 7, 2013

Is this love I feel for SHINee's Taemin?

Seriously, I've fallen head over heels for SHINee's Taemin. I know that I am not just over reacting, like what I thought at first. I thought that this will just die out after a few months of obsessing over a kpop group and that I'll grow tired of it and definitely transfer to other fandoms after. But, it did not happen. SHINee is the fourth group that I like, but after discovering them, I was stuck to them forever. Especially with Taemin. I researched about every nook and cranny of his life like a stalker. I would go all day watching his videos and stuffs. And things gotten worse when I went to the SM town concert a month ago. I was very near the stage and I made a freaking eye contact with him (maybe I'm being delusional) but that was very memorable for me. I feel like I was electrocuted at that time, like OMG! Those few seconds were like one of the happiest moments of my life. Also, I don't like him just because of his appearance, you know, if you spend almost half of your life researching about that person, you will definitely see something more about them other than the looks. And the thing I see in him is what made me feel like this. What do you think? Am I crazy?

- just want your honest opinion.perhaps the good one? XD
>>> Is this love I feel for SHINee's Taemin?