Monday, January 7, 2013

Rainbow colored dyed hair for an interview?

I'm 20 going to a community school and currently am looking for a job.

The kind of jobs around me here are GameStop, babysitting, daycare, Target, Barnes and Noble, Ulta, Petco, Joyce Leslie (clothing store), Michael's Arts and Crafts, Walgreens, etc.

I currently have dyed brighter blue hair in the front and underneath a blue black that naturally fades.

I have had this hair for a while, as I have tried to stay true to my blue hair color and still be myself with a nose ring, I plan to modify my piercings if necessary but not so much my hair.

I have been growing it out since I stopped being sick (enough) I take pride in my hair now that it is back.

The question is, do I have to make the commitment of dying my hair if no one even potentially hires me?

I have a wig, made of synthetic hair that I used to wear that is an auburn red brown, but don't want to have to wear the itchy thing at all. Only if someone decides to hire me with a hair policy will I change it, even then, my hair could be damaged again and fall out because it's super sensitive.

I'd like to avoid places that'll judge my hair preferably, and don't want to have to change it unless a job requires it after a hiring process.

What should I do though if blue hair is just not their thing?

Thanks, and sorry for the long story but there's reasoning to my hair!
>>> Rainbow colored dyed hair for an interview?