Saturday, January 26, 2013

Where can I find studio Ghibli films?

I really want my Mom and Dad to see some of there movies but we couldn't find the ones we were for at the Barnes and noble that we have where we live and we can by them but they are only on Blue-ray and as my Mom and Dad have a Blue-ray I don't and im the one who is going to watch them so much that my older Brother goes crazy and try's to KILL ME (he hates me but then again I hate him XD so who cares right) so I can't do that can I so where can I get these films made by Disney's Studio Ghibli
1.Grave of the Firefly's (haven't seen and yes I know its going to be sad),
2.Howl's moving castle (seen it),
3.Kiki's delivery service (haven't seen it),
4.The secret world of Arrietty (seen it),
5.Ponyo (seen it),
6.Spirited Away (haven't seen it)
7.(Last but so not lest) My Neighbour Totoro (Haven't seen it)

That's all I think of what I want to see with my family and yes I know its a lot but most of look like really good movies and the ones i'd seen my Mom and Dad hadn't and I think they well get a kick out of them:) so please do help me find these movies I really want so see them! And I barley get to spend with my Mom and Dad without them yelling at me when they are working but they said once we get the movies well watch them so do help and thank you so much for reading;)
>>> Where can I find studio Ghibli films?