Friday, February 15, 2013

Do I have some kind of mental disorder?

I am so paranoid all of the time. The first thing I became paranoid about was someone close to me dying in a car accident. This became when my friend's older sister died in a car accident. I didn't even really know her sister, but it was so traumatic for me because I was at her house when it happened.So I had to ride with then to the hospital and everything. This isn't my biggest problem though.At night when I'm laying in my bed about to go to sleep, I always get scared that someone is going to come into my house and kill me and my family. I have to check all around the house in every nook & cranny so I can get justification that no one is there. But that still doesn't help. I feel like i have to pray a certain amount of prayers to God to make sure that none of this will happen and it just never seems like enough.So I drive myself crazy thinking what could happen to me or my family.My mind plays tricks on me a lot, too, when it's dark. One time it was raining and i started crying because i didn't want a tree to fall on my house. I also am afraid a fire is going to start. Any catastrophie terrifies me and i get worked up over the littlest things.It is really overwhelming me and i know something is wrong. What mental disorder does this sound like to you?
>>> Do I have some kind of mental disorder?