Thursday, February 14, 2013

I just bought a starbucks coffee.?

This is probably the stupidest question but…
I just bought a starbucks coffee--white mocha at my barnes and noble because i needed to sit down and look at a book for school and I feel obligated to buy a drink whenever i do this.
Instead of reading the like i intended i took a picture of the page/ question i needed and wanted to leave. I still have my coffee but i dont want to drink it cause I need to be heading off to bed soon even though at the time i bought the coffee i thought i needed it cause i was going to be staying up.
The question in can i put my mocha in the fridge now and heat it up and drink it in the morning? lets say a whole 12 hrs and its all good.
Yes i am a sick bast@rd. But i hate wasting money… and i really need it in the morning.
>>> I just bought a starbucks coffee.?