Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'm think of a name for a animal character that will be in my story.help pwease?

The animal is a marten(it's a wreasle like thing… just l ook up… their really cut!!) thats incredably smart and is a theif. He loves mishift and clams everything his. Even though with his bad habbits he loves his best freind Alex-another char- and will always stay by her side after she saved his life. He's very protective of her and disclikes almost everyone else famillier to her memory.
He's dark brown-redish with a white chest. He has a shreded left ear and blind eye but this virtually dosn't effect him.
I'm thinking about naming him Aron… but idk yet
Sorry for any errors. I'm typing on my nook color ene
>>> I'm think of a name for a animal character that will be in my story.help pwease?