Saturday, February 23, 2013

Navy Hospital Corpsman help?

Hello everyone, I just recently signed a contract at MEPS the other day for Hospital Corpsman. I am very nervous about the job because I don't know what it will be like, what type of work I will be doing, or how hard A school will be. I was a C- student average in High School at most and I don't consider myself very smart.As for now I am in DEP until I get shipped off September. While I still have time I want to try to gain some insight and knowledge about some of the medical stuff I am required to learn. Does anyone have any recommendations on what books I should buy to get some studying at the mean time? I was thinking about getting about going to Barnes & Noble and getting some books to study. Does anyone have any recommendation on what books will be helpful? I appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.
>>> Navy Hospital Corpsman help?