Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nook HD or iPad Mini?

I'm looking into buying a Nook HD or an iPad mini… I'm just unsure on which one to get. I already have an iPhone, so I just want to use these devices to read books, not so much for apps.

On the Nook, I like how I can insert a memory card when my storage gets too full, but they don't have ANY comic apps for free.My mom already has one and I can transfer all the book purchases over to a new device easily.

On the iPad, they have books for sale too, but they also have my Marvel and "comixology" comic book apps and they're free too. I just don't want to run out of space on it since there is no memory card slot.

I just need someone's advice on which one to get because they're both $200-$300 and I don't want to make a decision I won't like in the end.
Thanks!
>>> Nook HD or iPad Mini?