Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sketchbook search, Where can I find this blank book again?

I am looking for this sketchbook I was recommended a few years back. I'm trying to find it again because I am in need of a new sketchbook. I just can't seem to remember the company's name.So please, bear with me.

-It was located at barnes and nobles around 2007-2011 ish

-The cover was hard and smooth, but had a cracked design.It gave you the idea of a leather covered book but it wasn't

-Different colored covers could be purchased in either red, green or black only

-The pages were pale yellow, and slightly rough. They were not smooth at all, but not severely rough either.

-There were well over 500 blank pages(crazy I know but it was a huggge and heavy book)

-It was not spiral bound but glued, with a red ribbon I believe

-The cost was between $7.00 and $15.00

-The width was not longer than the height. Also the book could be mistaken for a huge story book sometimes.

-It could not be opened as a top to bottom book. Only left to right

-It had no distinguishing, or large markings from the company it was created in anywhere on the cover on the inside cover

I've searched for journals, sketchbooks and then some but no such luck.
Thank you for any help coming my way
Added (1). It's not the moleskin company btw
>>> Sketchbook search, Where can I find this blank book again?