Monday, February 25, 2013

Why did my Nook color just reset itself?

I have a Nook color, and when I turned it on today it said that it had to reset itself due to authorization problems.what does that mean, and I don't remember doing anything bad, such as trying to steal books or anything, everything's been paid for so I'm not sure why this is happening.It just deleted all my data, and now it has me back to when I first purchased it, you know, where you have to select your time zone, your wireless network, etc. I'm pretty pissed right now, but can anyone help me? thnx.
Added (1). This happened to me about 10 minutes ago too.so is it something wrong with the Nook site or something?
Added (2). This happened to me about 10 minutes ago too.so is it something wrong with the Nook site or something?
>>> Why did my Nook color just reset itself?