Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fun Board Games for Groups?

I'm in college now, but my circle of friends aren't exactly into partying and clubbing. That I don't mind, but I would like something to do with my friends when they don't feel like going out to hang out. I also noticed that I had a lot of fun playing Apples to Apples and Cards Against Humanity with my roommates and their friends. Recently I went to Barnes & Noble to purchase this game called Mansions and Monsters because the story sounded cool and it looked like fun, but it was nearly 80 dollars.

I was wondering if anyone knew about a good board game that can be played with three people or more. One that's easy to get started, and good for people who are NOT into hardcore board games like Dungeons and Dragons.An engrossing story would also be very much appreciated. Preferably one I can get somewhere in the Washington DC area, or on Amazon. Please, nothing too expensive.

См. статью: Fun Board Games for Groups?