Friday, March 1, 2013

Is it better to get a Nook HD+ or to just go ahead and get a tablet?

I was at Barnes & Noble looking at the Nook HD+ and it seems very tablet-y to me. I was considering getting one, but wanted to get some opinions on if it was more worth it to just get the Nook, or to go ahead and go all out and get a tablet. I was initially looking to get an e-reader, but as I do most of my online activity on my phone, as opposed to a computer, it may be better for me to get a tablet so I can have the larger screen and portability.It seemed that the Nook HD+ had web, gaming, video, etc. Capabilities, so I'm wondering what the difference is between it (functionally) and a regular tablet--or if it's just Nook's version of a tablet. I'm also looking for suggestions as to which tablet(s) are the best, if that's the route you think I should go.
>>> Is it better to get a Nook HD+ or to just go ahead and get a tablet?